• Applicant Exceptions – Applicants with Distinct characteristics like race, gender, religion or medical issues are largely granted scholarships.
• Scoring Best in a Particular Subject – By scoring excellent marks in any one subject in Mathematics, Science, Literature or another language can get you a scholarship.
• Science Scholar – If you excel in science and conduct various experiments may get you a scholarship.
• Scoring High in IELTS/GRE/PTE – Scoring more bands in IELTS increase the chances of getting scholarships. Scope gets higher if you score high in academics as well.
• Multi-Talent Applicant – When evaluating scholarships, Foreign Universities look for dynamically talented personalities. It is good if the applicant is a part of sports, athletics, or other co-curricular activities.
• Avoid Hiding Disadvantages – It’s not necessary for the applicant to look always positive. Revealing the negative side of yourself gives a point of scholarship that how you have handled difficulties and negative phases of life.
At Dezire Abroad Consultancy, we try our level best and help the deserving candidates to get their scholarships. However, scholarships awarded to the students are totally dependent on the Scholarship Committee of the institutions.