Study Visa

As the name suggests, a study visa is a visa that is offered to those students whose main objective of visiting a country is to pursue their further education. It is a non-immigrant visa and is also known as a student visa or study permit in some countries. However, each country is governed by its own immigration laws. These could vary in terms of the requirements of the documents, and funds. There are some factors that are common in the student visa process. By getting a full understanding of the student visa process you can plan ahead and apply for your student visa application on your own without any problem. It is a multiple entry visa and can remain active till your course is not completed.

Documents we need to submit while applying for Study Visa

• Your Valid Passport
• Bank Statements
• Proof of Funds
• Educational Documents
• Scholarship Letter
• Loan approval Letter
• Language Proficiency Result
• Payment Receipt for Universities
• Proof of Being a Bonafide student
• Affidavit of Support

What is the process for applying for a Study visa?

The process for applying for a study visa starts with your university offering you a letter of acceptance. Students who have received their letter of acceptance are eligible to go ahead and start their student visa process. Students can apply for their study visas in two ways.
Online – Students can apply for their student visa application form just by visiting the official website and creating their student profile. All the details have to submit correctly by the students before making the payment.
Offline – Students can download the student visa application form online. After filling the form, they can submit the document along with the fees to the required authorities.

Student Visa Types

There are various types of Student visas which is based on your circumstances you can select one. For Example, Australia offers 7 types of study visas and the USA offers 3 types of visas like F1, M1 and J1. F1 is for students who want to do further study at the University. M1 to students who want to do vocational activities or training in the University. And J1 to the professor as well as Researcher who wants to take part in the College or University Programs.
The Terms and Conditions and the fees of the student visa are different from country to country and can be changed at any time. Therefore, it is important to check the fees from the official website of the country or consultants who can help you to get your student visa.