IELTS Exam Registration in Tricity –
IELTS Exam Registration in Tricity
IELTS Exam Registration in Tricity– IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is an English language test that is essential to be taken by universal individuals considering themselves competitive or working in a country where English is the main language of communication. Countries, where the IELTS exam is considered for college confirmations, are the United States, UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. This exam measures the ability of the candidates to communicate in the four basic language skills Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
IELTS Exam Registration in Tricity
IELTS Exam Registration is a very simple process. It can be done just by visiting the official website. However, students who want immigration exam registration in Tricity need to keep a few things in mind which as the distance of the Test centre, available dates etc. You can give this test as per choice on any of the 48 fixed dates every year. However, if you are not happy with your score or Band, then you can again give your test without any restriction. The registration fees for this test are Rs. 14,700 in 2022 and it keeps on changing whether it’s for IELTS or for Embassy.
Who conducts this exam?
The councils that conduct this exam are –
- British Council
- International Development Program
- Cambridge English for speakers of other languages
The British Council and IDP are mostly used by Asians for their IELTS Exam registration. As there is no difference, so you can select any of the councils for your Immigration exam registration in Tricity. The procedure of this test is almost the same. After you clear your IELTS Test you are eligible to go study, work and live in English-speaking countries.
Although, you can apply for Immigration Exam Registration in Tricity by an online process or offline process.
Online IELTS Exam Registration in Tricity process
- You have to visit the official website of IDP and the British Council
- Then you have to go to the registration option
- Select the date and type according to your preference
Offline IELTS Exam Registration in Tricity process
- You have to download the IELTS registration application form from the official website of IDP and the British Council
- Select your Test date and time
- Fill out your registration form
- Make the Payment
- You can make your payment offline by visiting your nearest ICICI Bank and acquiring proof of your payment.
- You can also create a demand draft in favour of the British Council New Delhi.
Process after the IELTS Registration
- If you register for your Test online, then you will receive a confirmation email about your test, Free IELTS preparation material and the payment receipt.
- If you register for your Test offline, then you will also receive a confirmation email about your test, Free IELTS preparation material and the payment receipt within 7 days.
- You have to keep these documents safe.
Important Points of IELTS Registration
- The Candidate must be 16 years old.
- All the details in your registration application form, as well as your passport, should be the same.
- You have to carry your original passport while appearing for the IELTS Test.
How to Get your Test Results?
The Test results are available within a week. The Test Centre will email you the Test results. You can log in to the portal by using your id, password, date of the test as well as a passport number. These results are available online for 28 days. You can download your Test score within this time frame.
If you want to clear your IELTS exam in one attempt, then we, Dezire Abroad Consultancy recommend you to register with our IELTS Coaching classes in Chandigarh. here we can guide you on expert tips that will help you to score a 7+ Band score.
Why Register with Dezire Abroad Consultancy
- Quick Backend support
- Assistance in University selection
- Easy Registration process
- Free score reporting
- Personal assistance while registration
- Easy access to information
- Assistance in Test Date selection
If you need any kind of help, then please give us a call and email us with your details, our experts will be happy to assist you.
Eligibility Requirements for the IELTS exam
The IELTS exam is open to all age groups without any discrimination of caste, age, and sex. The exam governing councils recommend this IELTS exam for anyone above the age of 16. However, Most Universities and Colleges require 7 or more 7 Bands for admission to their university or college. Some universities also accept 6 or 6.5 Band. In addition, its test is examined quickly and the results of this exam are available to you within 2 weeks. There are almost 78 centres in India that conduct this exam which is present in Chandigarh, New Delhi, Patiala, Chennai, Pune, Kochi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Ludhiana etc.